Corporate services we provide
- Make in India Policies
- Investment opportunities in India
- Company Formation Consultants/Company Formation services/Company Formation Advisor/Company Formation India
- Feasibility Study In India
- Licence For Factory Setup In India
- Foreign Investment In India
- One Person Company Setup in India
- Liasion Office in India
- Branch Office in India
- Accounting &Compliance Services
- Company Incorporation in India/Company Incorporation Consultants/Company Incorporation Services/Company Incorporation Advisior
- Company Registration in India/Company Registration Consultant/Company Registration Services
Call Us : + (91)-8048077811
Home - Company Formation Consultants/Company Formation services/Company Formation Advisor/Company Formation India
Company Formation Consultants/Company Formation services/Company Formation Advisor/Company Formation India
1. Which legal entity is going to be best for what you require?
The most suitable form of entity for carrying out business in India with a long term objective would be to form a Private Limited Company, by making investment through the equity shares in the Company. The basic Requirement for a private Limited Company in India is as follows:-
2. How long does the appropriate registration of the above suggested legal entity take?
The formation of the above Entity in India takes Approximate 12-15 Days after receipt of all the necessary Documents, The breakup of the Number of days is as follows :-
3. Formation Cost involved in the formation of the Above Company?
The Cost of formation of Private limited depends on the Authorised Capital of the Company, Following is the breakup of Cost for the formation of the Company with a Minimum required authorised Capital of INR 1 Lac.
* Fees Changes with the amount of Capital of Company
4. What are the operating principles/ legal requirements/ accounting requirements of a foreign company operating in India?
A foreign company operating in India and registered in India is treated as a Local Indian company. Following are the basic information for your information:-
5. What is the process on getting investment capital into the country? What are the pitfalls of this?
Investment in India is governed by the Foreign Direct Investment Guidelines, Mainly the investment in India is allowed under two Method :
Investment through Prior Approval : In certain nature of business the prior approval is required from the government of India and once the approval is received than the investment can be made in the Indian Company.
Investment under Automatic Route : Most of the Business are allowed to invest under automatic route, Under automatic route the company can invest in Indian Company without prior approval. Once the capital is remitted in the Indian Company within 180 of the introduction of capital the company has to carry out all the necessary document filling with the RBI. Following are the documents.
The applicability of the above 5.1 & 5.2 need to be checked based on the nature of activities and business to be conducted by the foreign Company in India.
6. Can another company be sole share holder & director of a Private Limited Company?
As per the Basic requirement for the Company formation we need minimum 2 Shareholders and 2 Directors Hence we need minimum two shareholders and directors. In order to fulfill your requirement we can form Company by giving just one share to the second shareholders. The second shareholder will hold the shares on behalf of the Company itself hence the ownership will be 100% with the Company. In respect of the directorship we need minimum two individual name to be acting as directors of the Company.
7. Do the directors need to be present in person in India to perform the formation?
No the directors need not be present to perform the formation of the Company, They can provide the documents through the courier to our office and we can take care of the things. Further there are certain documents which are required to Notarised or Certified by the Indian embassy in your country. Following are the documents which needs certification.
The above documents shall be duly notarised or certified by Indian Embassy in their country.