Corporate services we provide
- Make in India Policies
- Investment opportunities in India
- Company Formation Consultants/Company Formation services/Company Formation Advisor/Company Formation India
- Feasibility Study In India
- Licence For Factory Setup In India
- Foreign Investment In India
- One Person Company Setup in India
- Liasion Office in India
- Branch Office in India
- Accounting &Compliance Services
- Company Incorporation in India/Company Incorporation Consultants/Company Incorporation Services/Company Incorporation Advisior
- Company Registration in India/Company Registration Consultant/Company Registration Services
Call Us : 08048077811
Home - Company Incorporation in India/Company Incorporation Consultants/Company Incorporation Services/Company Incorporation Advisior
Company Incorporation in India/Company Incorporation Consultants/Company Incorporation Services/Company Incorporation Advisior
1. Which legal entity is going to be best for what you require?
The best legal entity to carry out long term business in Indian territory is to establish a Private Limited Company. This could be done by making investment through equity shares in the Company.
The basic Requirement for a private Limited Company in India is as follows:-
2. How long does the appropriate registration of the above suggested legal entity take?
The process of company incorporation will be completed in approximately 12-15 days after the receiving of all the required documents.
The breakup of the number of days is as follows :-
3. Formation Cost involved in the formation of the Above Company?
The incorporation cost of the Private Limited Company depends upon the Authorized Capital of the Company.
Following is the breakup of Cost for the formation of the Company with a minimum required authorized Capital of INR 1 Lac.
* Fees Changes with the amount of Capital of Company
4. What are the operating principles/ legal requirements/ accounting requirements of a foreign company operating in India?
The foreign company registered and operated from India is treated as a Local Indian company.
Following are the basic information :-
5. What is the process on getting investment capital into the country? What are the pitfalls of this?
The Foreign Direct Investment Guidelines are issued for the investment in India. The investment is allowed under two methods:
Investment through Prior Approval : The prior approval is required from the Indian Government in certain businesses. The investment is done in any Indian Company only after receiving the approval.
Investment under Automatic Route : The automatic route for investment is allowed for most of the businesses. The investment in any Indian Company is allowed without any prior approval under the Automatic Route. Once the capital is remitted in the Indian Company within 180 of the introduction of capital the company has to carry out all the necessary document filling with the RBI.
Following are the documents.
The applicability of the above 5.1 & 5.2 need to be checked based on the nature of activities and business to be conducted by the foreign Company in India.
6. Can another company be sole share holder & director of a Private Limited Company?
As per the Basic requirement for the Company formation we need minimum 2 Shareholders and 2 Directors Hence we need minimum two shareholders and directors. In order to fulfill your requirement we can form Company by giving just one share to the second shareholders. The second shareholder will hold the shares on behalf of the Company itself hence the ownership will be 100% with the Company. In respect of the directorship we need minimum two individual name to be acting as directors of the Company.
7. Do the directors need to be present in person in India to perform the formation?
No the directors need not be present to perform the formation of the Company, they can provide the documents through the courier to our office and we can take care of the things. Further there are certain documents which are required to Notarized or Certified by the Indian embassy in your country.
Following are the documents which needs certification.
The above documents shall be duly notarised or certified by Indian Embassy in their country.